Experienced Digital Marketing Analyst at High Growth Start-up
Who we are:
Transparent.ly is a high growth start-up founded in 2018. Transparent.ly’s media buying technology allows advertisers to bid in real-time for high-intent consumers in the insurance, education and mortgage verticals. Transparent.ly’s technology enables some of the largest companies in the U.S. to achieve highly efficient and predictable market spend. We are now expanding beyond the founding members and looking for highly talented candidates to join our team.
Transparent.ly prioritizes talent over title and is looking for highly analytical candidates who like to solve problems and are comfortable making decisions. Fundamentally, our business is the rapidly changing world of online marketing and we are looking for entrepreneurial candidates who can think analytically as well as creatively about business problems and act quickly to implement solutions.
What is the Role:
· Work directly with the founders of a start-up to provide the analytical horsepower to identify and evaluate new areas for growth.
· Act as a trader on our advertising platform on behalf of our clients to identify profit opportunities.
· Become an expert in online marketing: understand how consumers buy online and what improves conversion.
· Become an expert on our clients’ target consumer segments: figure out which consumers are most likely to buy from which companies and why. Use this understanding to become a more effective marketer.
· Become skilled on Google Adwords to buy profitable traffic for the company.
This position provides the foundation to be a skilled online marketer and successful candidates will have significant opportunities for advancement within a rapidly growing company.
Who we are looking for:
· Extreme facility with numbers and ability to translate an abstract problem into a math problem that can be answered or informed by the available data.
· Capable of identifying patterns from large amounts of data--sees forest through the trees.
· Intuitively notices something unexpected in the data, pushes themselves to seek the answer of what could explain it.
· Self-starting problem solver. Can be given high level direction or goal (e.g., “Improve the click through rate of this campaign”) and can break the problem down into what effects the outcome.
· Seek opportunities to contribute, learn and take on new responsibilities.
· Articulate in explaining a problem and describing an approach for a solution.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time with little direction.
· Relentless attention and focus on the details.
· Highly quantitative
· Two years of business fulltime professional experience in an analytical role.
· BA/BS in quantitative major preferred with a high GPA.
· High level of proficiency with excel (comfortable with pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, manipulating data with text-to-columns, concatenations).
· Understanding of marketing concepts, such as customer acquisition, and financial concepts, such as gross profit and margin.
· Entrepreneurial environment. Be a part of building a company.
· Direct visibility with management.
· Strong performers have rapid advancement opportunities.
· Highly competitive compensation for the right candidate.
· Health coverage, 401k, vacation.
· Work from home several days a week.
· Meritocratic culture that listens to and appreciates good ideas from all members of the team
Please send resume to email@example.com with Digital Marketing Analyst in the subject line.