Paid Social, Native, and Display Strategist
What is the Role:
We are looking for an experienced digital media buyer to expand and manage our Paid Social, Native and Display media campaigns to our own properties, including:
- Develop the strategy and execution of complex media campaigns;
- Overseeing day-to-day media buying and optimizations for owned and operated lead generation sites;
- Vetting, testing, on-boarding, and becoming a media buying expert in new media partner platforms;
- Developing optimization strategies and testing schedules;
- Hitting revenue and profitability performance goals; and
- Providing daily campaign reporting and analysis
Who we are looking for:
- Expertise in managing paid social, native and display campaigns.
- Creativity in developing experiences and copy that appeal to insurance and financial services customers.
- Successful experience in developing and launching sites, having an eye for the subtle changes that impact conversion performance.
- Very comfortable with split tests and using data to make decisions.
- Capable of summarizing lots of data into the most salient points to communicate with senior management.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time with little direction.
- Relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- Ability to survey raw data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Four plus years managing $100K+ per month in media spend.
- Highly quantitative; BS in quantitative major preferred. High GPA
- High facility with excel (comfortable with pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, manipulating data with text-to-columns, concatenations).
- Thorough understanding of marketing and economics concepts, such as customer acquisition and gross profit.
- 3-5 years of media buying experience.
- Google AdWords certified required.
- Bing Ads certified desired.
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industries highly preferred.
- Have experience profitably running “at risk” (e.g., lead generation) media campaigns to owned and operated sites.
Transparent.ly is a real-time pay per click bidding platform that allows advertisers to precisely bid to their target acquisition cost per new customer. The platform allows digital media owners to monetize their consumer traffic in insurance, mortgage and higher education by showing highly relevant ads to in-market consumers. Transparent.ly is the only platform that offers complete transparency to all parties in the transaction. Founded in 2018, Transparent.ly has been profitable since inception and is growing rapidly.
The role pays in the range of $85-130K and is based on qualifications and experience.